ilody is the trading name of “ilody skincare limited” with company number 09893485 and whose registered address is 130 old street, london, ec1v 9bd. there are several different ways in which we use your information which will differ depending on what it is.the data we collect from you and how we use your information. personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. we may collect, store and transfer data about you which we have grouped below.
your first and last name, billing address and delivery address. your contact email address and username.
- to send you skincare products.
- to complete your orders.
- to email you updates on your orders.
- to send you information by email or post on new product launches, but only with your permission.
- to find out what our customers like so that we can ensure we’re providing you with products and content that you want.
- showing you ilody skincare adverts on other websites so that you can see our latest offers and new products.
- fraud and prevention detection.
- information on saved items to understand what our customers like.
- purchase history to understand what products our customers enjoy.
- including surveys, competitions and promotions to provide you with recommendations for products that you might like.
- username and password.
- preferences and feedback on surveys, competitions and promotions.
information about the device you are visiting the website from & how you are using the website. when you look at our website the information we get has been grouped below.
- ip address.
- device you are using at the time of looking at our website.
- we can view your locations if you select this option.
if you have given your permission, we will send you messages via email to keep you up to date with the latest product launches and news from ilody.
when you sign up for our monthly updates and occasional marketing emails, mailchimp securely stores your email address, name and ip address until you unsubscribe. each newsletter we send out gives you the option to view / amend / unsubscribe at any time, this can be done by:
- clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ list in your email.
- contacting us at email@example.com
what is a cookie?
a cookie is a text file which may be registered in a dedicated space on your terminal’s* hard disk when you consult an online service using your browsing software. a cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal on which it was registered, during the term of validity or registration of the aforementioned cookie.
*the terminal refers to the material equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) that you use to consult or view a website, application, marketing content etc.
as you interact with our website, we will automatically collect information about your equipment, browsing action and patterns. this information is collected using cookies or other similar technologies, cookies are used in the following ways;
- authentication – to help our website determine if you are logged in to deliver you a better experience and help your find the products and information you are looking for.
- security to help detect any suspicious activities.
- advertising – cookies allow ilody to deliver banners or other advertising to keep you up to date with our latest products and offers.
- analytics and research – we collect data regarding your activity on our site, this is to help ilody provide a better online experience and to ensure we are providing the very best products that you may want.
we will keep your information for a as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- for as long as you have an account with ilody.
- to be able provide the service you have selected.
- for as long as needed for customer support (if you have spoken to our customer services) or for analytical reporting.
even after you may have closed your account or we are no longer need your information to provide services to you, we may still retain some of your information if needed for legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or if we need to enforce our terms and conditions.